Monday, June 9, 2014

Evolve E3 2014 Trailer!

   E3 is an exciting time of the year when we get all sorts of goodies revealed in the video game world. What really caught my eye today was this trailer (below) for Evolve. I've been really looking forward to this game for a while now, and even had a chance to try it out when I was at PAX East in April. The game places four hunters on a map full of dangerous creatures, plants, and many other hazards to hunt down 1, human controlled, monster. When played at PAX there was only one map, 4 hunters, and 1 monster. Since then we've seen a trailer for new Hunters and this latest trailer shows off a new monster that has a similar appearance to Cthulhu.



  This game is set to release in October, but I really wish I didn't have to wait that long. From my experience with the PAX version (demo?), I thought the game was incredibly fun. It has the all the right tools from co-op with each player controlling a class based hunter, to PVP when you must team up to attack the Monster that could be controlled by a friend or someone hundreds of miles away. Make sure to add this one to the wishlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment